Creating confident learners is a way of life at Swift Tutors. Your education is a lifetime investment. Your education with Swift Tutors Wolverhampton is for you, your future and the world you transform.
We provide both small group and one-to-one tuition in English, maths and science for KS2 SATs, 11+, Functional Skills English and maths, KS4 GCSE and KS5 A level.
Here at Swift Tutors learning knows no boundaries. Our unique combination of teaching experience coupled with highly engaging teaching methods ensures that students attain the highest possible grades and enjoy their lessons with us. We specialise in English, maths and science tuition at all levels and abilities. We are one of the highest rated and trusted tutoring providers in Wolverhampton. Our exceptionally high examination grades and outstanding local reviews and recommendations speak for themselves.
In a results driven world we understand the value of results, however we also understand the value of a more holistic approach to learning and nurturing a lifelong love of learning. There is no doubt that having an excellent education will take you further but our students look forward to their sessions every week gain value from each learning session.
Swift Tutors is an award winning, local, independent tuition centre where the lessons are taught by QTS, Oxbridge educated, highly experienced teachers and AQA examiners. We understand the specific educational needs of local families and students within our local community, as well as its schools and values. We are proud of being part of your educational success story; we are proud to have helped hundreds of students attain their academic goals and dreams including many gaining A – A* at GCSE and A level as well as gaining entry at Wolverhampton Girls’ High in the top 5%, Queen Mary’s, Adams Grammar School, Repton and King Edwards. We have also helped many students attain their university dreams with many students gaining sought after university courses studying law, medicine, economics, English Literature, history and engineering, with some gaining entry to Oxford University, Cambridge University and The Russell Group.
At Swift Tutors we understand that as parents you always want the best for your child. We also understand that making the right choices for your child’s education is key. Selecting the right tutor can be challenging, but we believe that it is vital to listen to your child’s views at this significant stage. It needs to be the right choice for your child because they need to feel happy, secure and confident during their educational journey. Essentially, they need to feel the value, benefit and worth of their tuition right from the first lesson – we achieve this by delivering quality at every key stage.
At Swift Tutors, based in Wolverhampton, we combine innovation with our established teaching tradition, without the use of generic pre-designed computer programmes. Our weekly planned lessons are active, dynamic and stimulating. Additionally, we are featured in The Good Schools Guide and have won local Business and Educational Excellence Awards.
We will be there for you every step of the way as you embark on a unique educational journey. Motivation is key.
Why not try our KS2 SATs or 11+ sessions and gain access to our free homework club?
This is aimed at young learners in Year 4, 5 and 6 who want to master their SATs and 11+ preparation.
What is included:-
- when you attend our maths and English sessions you will automatically be eligible to gain free access to our homework club where you will receive expert guidance and support on how to tackle your homework efficiently, time management, planning and structuring your time and tasks proficiently and organizational skills
- we teach and nurture vital critical thinking skills
- we increase pupils’ overall confidence and boost self-esteem
- we have SPAG sessions that help you to learn the grammar, spelling and vocabulary essentials
- our maths sessions are informative, engaging and we teach pupils how to create their own dynamic revision tools and resources including, quizzes, tests, booklets, posters and guides
- we have established proven results
- regular and detailed feedback for both students and parents
- consistent target setting
- we provide a friendly approachable learning environment with a student-centred approach. We teach you to recognise what examiners and teachers are looking for in your work – we don’t just explain how you may be going wrong – we show you how to get it right with examples of our own high grade answers.
Have you ever wondered whether your child could be a successful entrepreneur?